For everyone complaining about injuries....

my injuries eased up after friendlies but they started to come back a month later.. now i have 5 injured players they are all ML , MR , MC , AMC.. no injured defenders and strikers... weird.. and i`m not the only one who said that the most injuries happen to Midfielders...and yes, these are the players i routinely rotate since my wingers tend to run out of breath in the second half... they do a lot of runs...

My issues with injuries disappeared after the first month or two, so it could have been due to the workload in pre-season, but I didn't change anything. I let the training and the friendlies schedule take care of itself, and even once I was in the season I never touched the training.

I think it's kinda random, the injury bug that is. On my first game as Wolves I had the same as you, Cantona, hardly more injuries than what is deemed realistic. I did struggle alot with player condition dropping too much, though. On my Barca game and on my two Arsenal games I had injuries every match though :(

Good for you. But I'm not sure what you are trying to prove, the majority of us still get a ridiculous amount of injuries

He's trying to tell us that not everyone is getting ridiculous amounts of injuires so it's just a completely random bug.

It's not a bug, injury occurrence was set to this intensity because it reflected real life over a long test cycle.

The problem seems to be the very first pre and early season and the likely fix is to increase pre season fitness/condition levels so players don't drop like flies when you start a game.

Injury length is correct for the injury types but of course too many injuries will mean too many long ones in proportion.

Don't expect sweeping changes, realism isn't that far removed from what we have now, just a tad too far for comfort.:)

so it christmas now and i have loaned lukas jutiewicz and law and behold he has only played 8 games. he has been injured a total of 13 diffrent times so this is real. it just does not happen if that was the real case there would be a inquest and there all diffrent injurys from head arm and even leg injury

kriss maybe but i have a squad of 28 and 17 are injured and my training is set to high and i have never seen this in proffesional football unless you include food poisining

Read my post again, where did I say there isn't a problem?:)

Good point Kriss . the fact that players fitness levels are low in pre season , may be because , as manager , u have to put your player son the right training schedules and play them for the correct amount of time in order to gain match fitness :)

Of course you do, but even doing that atm doesn't quite match rl, it's not as far off as it might appear but it is a little off.

So patience people, you've been assured by the ME God that it will be adjusted as required, I would caution you though that Paul Collyer is hard line on his insistence that injuries reflect real life and real life injuries are pretty harsh on many clubs.

Archived