vertical squad positions line - all grey confuses me!

Hi all,

Sorry for the long and meaningless-at-the-first-sight thread title, but I think I can make myself clear.

You see, the match squad positions (GK, RB, etc...) line right above the team squad on the team page is grey in colour. The shade of grey changes for the starting 11, for the subs and for the reserves. The problem is, this change in shade is really hard to see and often I make the mistake of including one of my subs as the eighth sub, and when I submit the team, it asks me if I really want to go on and play with 6 subs. It also causes mix-ups in the match squad, position-wise. Can someone do something about it? The contrast in colour should be sharper, as far as I am concerned.

Also, why use red indicators for both injured players (inj) and players away at international duty (int). Two are easily confused. It didn't use to be like that. Maybe a fix in the release-day patch for this? Or is it just me?

Hi all,

Sorry for the long and meaningless-at-the-first-sight thread title, but I think I can make myself clear.

You see, the match squad positions (GK, RB, etc...) line right above the team squad on the team page is grey in colour. The shade of grey changes for the starting 11, for the subs and for the reserves. The problem is, this change in shade is really hard to see and often I make the mistake of including one of my subs as the eighth sub, and when I submit the team, it asks me if I really want to go on and play with 6 subs. It also causes mix-ups in the match squad, position-wise. Can someone do something about it? The contrast in colour should be sharper, as far as I am concerned.

Also, why use red indicators for both injured players (inj) and players away at international duty (int). Two are easily confused. It didn't use to be like that. Maybe a fix in the release-day patch for this? Or is it just me?

The first one I haven't noticed tbh.

The second one looks like it should be that way, The red colour indicates you cannot field a player, for whatever reason. I think it's more intuitive to have the same colour for all unavailable players instead of different ones. Those who really want to know why a player is unavailable can pretty easily read what the icon is saying :)

Archived