How can I buy FM09 from steam?

what do I need to do and is it the same price as buying it from some store?

thanks for your responses.

with steam you pay more money that's for sure but you can download the game from them so you can get it faster then from a store (i presume)

for your first question my answer is go to steam.com search for football manager 09 add it to your basket then follow their instructions ;)

Actually through Steam it is US$49.99 PLUS VAT (17.5%) which totals US$58.74 and currently that equates to (via XE.com) to £36.71.

This compares to £28.48 via Amazon, i.e. £8.43 more expensive.

But then Steam is a good service and delivers the software quickly and easily. You pays your money and you takes your choice!

Because why the games in this state I wanted to buy the game when I have a new graphics card and I dont want to to buy without trying the 3D and once you have the game with steam you cannot ask for a refund as I was sarcasticly told by email from steam.

Actually through Steam it is US$49.99 PLUS VAT (17.5%) which totals US$58.74 and currently that equates to (via XE.com) to £36.71.

This compares to £28.48 via Amazon, i.e. £8.43 more expensive.

But then Steam is a good service and delivers the software quickly and easily. You pays your money and you takes your choice!

You're right about the VAT, my bad. But then that's only UK isn't it? Best way to check the price where you are is to just go to the game and click "pre-purchase" and it comes up with how much it'll cost. :)

Archived