14/11, what to do?

FM09 - at least FM is always developed by SI (which is a decent enough seal of quality for Footie Management games)

COD5 is not developed by the same team as COD4, so I'll skip 05 and wait for the next one!

To be honest though, they are completely different games. You can spend hours playing FM09, surfing the net, watching TV and sometimes talking to real people whereas with COD its all go,go,go!

Get FM09, Gears2 and Left4Dead ;)

I sympathize with you. I currently have Fable II, Fallout 3 and Far Cry 2 all waiting to be played, and in 1 and a half weeks I'll have FM09. Plus lots of course work to do, and a girlfriend who needs a little attention now and then. There's just not enough hours in the day for it all

On the bright side COD is a FPS that will probably take 8 hours to run through and you'll be done with it

FM09 easily takes the gong for me :)

I have no real interest in COD5, I never played COD4 and really cant be arsed to go back and play it. FM will give me a years worth of enjoyment, a FPS will give me about an month.

I think the point with COD is, once you've completed the main single-player game of which COD4 was great at, you return now and again for multiplayer. It's good fun to drop into for an hour or two every now and again. Whilst FM is running on the PC :)

Archived