Constructive Feedback I hope..

Hi.. Just a few observations I have made since playing the Demo..

Love the Full Screen TV mode..

However, would it be possible to put an icon there for us to access our tactics easier when looking to make a change? Other than exiting the Full screen mode and then going to make changes? This can take valuable time away from us and is rather annoying if the opposition score in the process..

I usually watch the game in split screen (opposition formation and my teams ratings on the other side). When the game is running through the minutes that is what I am looking at and when there is a highlight to view it clicks to whatever form I am watching the game in (personally I am looking in the old Classic style) .. Would it be possible for it to click into the full screen mode automatically for the highlight? Doesn’t seem to do that for me unfortunately.

Preferred Moves.

On release of the full game, will you under the training section be able to request individual training (preferred moves) there? Currently I can’t access it unless I go to player interaction? Seems a long winded route in my opinion.

Injuries.

There seem to be a high level of injuries occurring. More than would be expected from a standard training regime. Is this a bug?

Own Goals.

Definition of an own goal is if a player directs a ball into their own net that was otherwise going to go wide right? i.e If my player smashes in a Free Kick and it was on target from the initial shot and it happens to touch a player on the opposition on its way to goal, the Game engine interprets this as an OG when in fact the goal would and should have been awarded to the person who took the shot? Can this be rectified? Invariably the opposition gets a bad rating through no fault of their own and the other player doesn’t get the correct rating as one should for scoring.

Width.

Personally I think there should be an individual Width Slider. (Oh No not another Slider for the Slider haters). I’d like to be able to play a player who is likely to get better performances out wide to play out wide.. i.e Damian Duff would in my opinion play much better hugging the line, we have no longer got Side arrows to play wide and we have to ask the whole team to play wide if we want width when in possession. I would personally like to play (for example) with a tight midfield pairing or trio and play one of my wingers hugging the line.. Many teams do this in real life.. they will have i.e Walcott out wide running the line (England) and Joe Cole coming inside off the line creating space from the left …. Is this possible? Probably not..

Regens.

Hopefully we have a large amount of Regen players across the globe so we can play for 20 seasons +.. Personally on previous versions I found there were not enough players regenerated to make the game last for many in game years.. You couldn’t get 11 players for Venezuela if you happened to be their manager (just an example) after 10 seasons or so, as the game wasn’t regenerating enough players .. Just my thoughts..

Anyway, thanks for reading.. Am looking forward to playing the Full release and developing my Youth etc..

• SI Staff
Love the Full Screen TV mode..

However, would it be possible to put an icon there for us to access our tactics easier when looking to make a change? Other than exiting the Full screen mode and then going to make changes? This can take valuable time away from us and is rather annoying if the opposition score in the process..

There should be a tactics icon on the team bar where it tells you the score, time and who is playing.

Archived