Still Buying???

So you heard the good, the bad and the utterly stupid(12-11 penalty shootout???). Who is still gonna get the game??

I was going to as i always do each year but after trying the demo, im abit hesitant(for the 1st time in my life).

I'll probably buy the game, but it'll probably be after new year because I'm still enjoying FM08. By then there will have been a patch or two anyways. :thup:

course I will, have done so since the beginning and it is the only game I really buy anyways, whether I will have time for it or not ;)

but I just can't stop my 08 game yet, too much fun (and to think about all the whining that was going on there too :p)

Probably not, Not impressed with the DRM, so I doubt Ill be buying it.

I don't see what the problem is with the DRM - it seems comparably non-evasive to me. It's natural that developers will try to protect their software (they have to do something to protect their software after all - though I think in-game advertising is the way to go fwiw).

Seems strange to not a buy a game on that basis alone to me.

By the way - I recognise you from your Shoot4theloot posts on another site. ;)

No not buying mainly due to DRM plus the hideous 3D engine which is a major disappointment after all the hype from SI.

FM2008 I thought was there poorest to date and had problems but this new one is shoddy to say the least.

thats harsh, the 3D is not hideous and I am not sure what you were expecting but I thought it played exactly how they described. It was exactly what i though it would be.

Their not there.

Archived