peed of

help please when i go to team settings i tick all the boxes to let assistant run matches in reserves and under 18s.so i dont have to watch or play them.that way i can concentrate on my firts team but every time it comes to match with reserves and under 18 i seem to have to play them why?

help please when i go to team settings i tick all the boxes to let assistant run matches in reserves and under 18s.so i dont have to watch or play them.that way i can concentrate on my firts team but every time it comes to match with reserves and under 18 i seem to have to play them why?

Are you sure you haven't ticked the option to manage them yourself? By default you shouldn't manage them, so you would only manage them if you've changed something.

Are you actually clicking "confirm" after checking the boxes?

When you made your changes did you make sure that you pressed confirm? I had the same problems as you until I noticed that I never pressed confirm so my changes got ignored. :rolleyes:

What does peed of mean?

it means p i s s e d off :)

Are you sure you haven't ticked the option to manage them yourself? By default you shouldn't manage them, so you would only manage them if you've changed something.

That's what I would assume too. If I want to take control I have to change a setting, not vice versa.

so am guessing leave them all unticked or what?becasue i ticked them all but still have to play them.but i have left unticked the press confernce and i can do them.

Go to game preferences.

Select the staff you want to run the reserve and/or u18 teams.

Click on CONFIRM.

Ensure the tick boxes that ask you "Control reserves" and "Control U18s" are NOT ticked.

The staff you have selected run the relevant teams. I tend to pick staff with high tactical knowledge, motivation, and man handling, typically my Ass Man for reserves and a good youth coach for U18s.

so am guessing leave them all unticked or what?becasue i ticked them all but still have to play them.but i have left unticked the press confernce and i can do them.

Yeh, if you left them as they were, then you would not have to manage them.

Archived