Is there a review list? For us to view I mean.

Just wondering, with the game being as complex as it is, there are inevitably going to be bugs and match engine strangeness. We must accept that. FM may never ever be perfect, its always going to be developing and I for one have to understand that. Even when STUFF happens. icon_wink.gif

Now apart from the many people that complain about quality control and such. You know "how the hell is it snowing all over Australia? Do you guys know something about the events of 2010 that we dont?" sorta stuff. Remarking on how many bugs and programming issues were missed.

I feel that a fix list that you guys are compiling, would be an excellent addition to these forums. Letting us know, that certain things are under review, so as not to have so many people complaining about the same thing over and over.

Because if it was there and you had an issue with say the wierd stuff refs come up with, you could go there and see that the very people you are trying to get through to, already know what the issue is. Rather than having moderators continuosly telling people the same thing and pointing out the same posts.

Just an idea, would like to see what others think also. Signed Aussie Mick icon14.gif

People would still post what they like. I mean the patch stiky is at the top of this forum but how many people still ask where to get the patch from?

Also, SI won't release this stuff because it would reveal the new game and they don't reveal anything about it until a later date.

• SI Staff

There was a known issues thread in the Bugs Forum which is about as close you'll get to what you're looking for.

We keep quite tight lipped about what we're working on in regards to our new titles and only really talk openly about the new stuff when we've officially announced it.

When a bug is logged in the bugs forum, our QA team will add it to our internal bugs database where it will be assigned to a coder or coding team and dealt with accordingly by priority.

I feel that a fix list that you guys are compiling, would be an excellent addition to these forums. Letting us know, that certain things are under review, so as not to have so many people complaining about the same thing over and over.

People ignore the stickies at the top of the forum and sure as all heck can't use a search function. Not sure if it's some cathartic exercise in venting about the same things over and over, but nothing will stop folk from whining.

Archived