{FM08} Scored from the half way line

Not sure if anyone has ever experienced this before.

Playing as Cardiff, in Season 3 against Birmingham. I'm 1-0 down for the majority of the game until I get a penalty on 86 mins. Scored. Now, at the same time I'd configured the team to push forward and go all out attack.

Straight from kick off, Birmingham, lobbed the ball over my keeper from the half way line to go 2-1 up again! LOL Stunned!

The game got even more bizarre as I ended up scoring 2 goals in injury time to take it 3-2! But the half way line lob had me stunned - never in my time playing FM had I seen that! I thought that was a Fifa 08 thing!

:eek::)

Not sure if anyone has ever experienced this before.

Playing as Cardiff, in Season 3 against Birmingham. I'm 1-0 down for the majority of the game until I get a penalty on 86 mins. Scored. Now, at the same time I'd configured the team to push forward and go all out attack.

Straight from kick off, Birmingham, lobbed the ball over my keeper from the half way line to go 2-1 up again! LOL Stunned!

The game got even more bizarre as I ended up scoring 2 goals in injury time to take it 3-2! But the half way line lob had me stunned - never in my time playing FM had I seen that! I thought that was a Fifa 08 thing!

:eek::)

how much would it annoy you if it was in a final .... middlesbrough in final of fa cup against arsenal .... losin 1-0 , i score in like 85th min... 1-1 ... straight from kick off my keeper isnt in net for some reason and rvp shoots straight away making me lose 2-1 :(

how much would it annoy you if it was in a final .... middlesbrough in final of fa cup against arsenal .... losin 1-0 , i score in like 85th min... 1-1 ... straight from kick off my keeper isnt in net for some reason and rvp shoots straight away making me lose 2-1 :(

I'll try to Youtube the goals clip tonight. It has to be seen to be believed LOL

Archived