FM09 Mac- Final Game

Hi, just checking if FM09 will be playable on all MAC's (mine is 10.4.1.1 tiger). Just want final word on it as the demo majorly annoyed me as it did not start. Can someone (SI or otherwise) please clarify this as I have it preordered on don't want to waste money on release day for a game that I cannot play? If it is not, it will get cancelled, as i still have time to cancel it.

Thanks for the help.

Thanks for the replies. I will not be upgrading an already high spec computer for this, so for the first time since CM 97/98, I won't be buying the SI management game. Hope they sort it for future editions, although it would appear unlikely.

Go to the technical forum, there is a thread about Macs and FM2009. The game runs with Tiger 10.4.11, but there are currently some problems with MacBooks and lower spec Macs.

Thanks for the replies. I will not be upgrading an already high spec computer for this, so for the first time since CM 97/98, I won't be buying the SI management game. Hope they sort it for future editions, although it would appear unlikely.

Me either. First time in 12 years. I dont see why I should fork out replacing a perfectly working mac just to buy the new game. I was really annoyed at first about it but i'm sure ill get over it... oh I just did. I lost interest after the FM08 debacle anyway!

Archived