Now I know why SI has added the option for female managers

Because most of you sound like moaning old women!!

I was dreading playing the demo last night (I'm on a Mac) after reading all the negativity on here yesterday. So as a bit of a counterbalance I would like to say the following;

1. The new colours and layout work well and despite the new additions it has that immediate familiarity so you can jump straight in

2. The 3D view is great. Really, great. So much better than just having the circles slowly gliding around the pitch. No it's not Pro-Evo quality visually, but if you were expecting that then to be honest it's your problem.

3. Bugs - yawn. Bugs get fixed. Deal with it.

4. I think in the long term this will be the game where Assistant Managers finally became indispensible. I hardly ever listened to mine in the past but now they provide useful information that over time I will come to rely on.

5. The media interaction is much improved. I loved giving my first press conference and warning my overpaid Premiership lightweights (yes Spurs I'm talking to you) that the party is over!

I know it's hard sometimes to keep this in perspective - this game has been a part of our lives for so long. But if we could all just take a step back every now and then I think we'd see that this is shaping up to be a magnificent game. YES, ONCE THE BUGS ARE FIXED! :-)

I can't wait until the 14th...

Archived