Demo as an .exe??

I don't have the internet at home, where my gaming computer is currently sitting. Ergo, I have to download the demo from work. I just tried Gameshadow and had to install their pointless download tool, and then it won't even let me log in! As I don't want to get the sack, I will be avoiding torrents. So, that leads me to my question: Is there any decent source where I can download the strawberry demo in straight forward installer exe? I don't want to have to get home and have the game try to connect to the internet like so many other games.

(before the inevitable 'why don't you have internet at home' question.. the best connection I can get would mean the demo downloads on torrent in about 3 or 4 weeks. And that's the same price as I used to pay at my old place for one that could download it in half an hour)

There was a direct download option from GameShadow, it's available on the SI homepage (sorry I can't give a link because my works web filter blocks sites with gaming content).

You will also need to download DirectX, when installing the game it trys to go online to download DirectX and won't isntall correctly if you don't http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=C1367BC3-4676-481A-BFAA-5C15D1D7199D&displaylang=en That's a direct download link.

Archived