Possibly new idea or extra inclusion for future

in my recent last game, my winger was tackled hard and unfairly, he ended up injured and had to go off, the player making the tackle didn't even get booked, Recently in the match i had a player get his 2nd yellow and sent off for two hard challenges. i was out raged to be fair this has lead me to thinking after each game may be we should score the ref, to many low rating's could see us up on front of the FA to explain why we think the refs are poor, bit like the pre match press conferance, be to explicit could lead to a fine or ban from the touch line..

The other thing is perhapps a media rating for players managers alike etc, seen as we can send our assistant manager to do press conferances on our behalf, it would be good if we had an assistant that actually had a similer personality to our selves or at least he was good at speaking to the media..

Just somthing i thought about after my recent game where i lost 1-0, A, i was anoyed with the ref.. B, i couldnt be arsed to do the press conferance because im angry..

Archived