I'm Not Moaning....PROMISE!

First of all let me congratulate SI. Despite many people criticising the game overall I think they have done a great job. The one thing I will say though is, next year please sort out the demo download issues. That's one issue I can sympathise with people on as it took me a while to sort out myself!

Well let me get to the main talking point, the 3D match engine. I personally think it's a great addition and I feel SI have done a good job considering it's the first time we've seen it on the FM series. It can only get better, please people give it time.

There is however one thing I find quite strange mind, when I'm watching the game in 3D in the first half it skips every time a pass is made but in the 2nd half it doesn't, it runs totally smooth! I find this quite strange and wanted to know if anyone else had encountered this issue? I'm not moaning about it however as like I said earlier, I'm pleased with the game.

The one real piece of criticism I do have, and believe me its constructive, I don't go on massive rants like the A lot of people on these forums, is the injuries. Please sort this out before the game is released, at one point I was playing a combination of reserves and U18''s in a league game! I feel this is a bug, and it needs to be sorted!

Overall SI thanks for the game I will definitely be adding to my never ending list of FM/CM games that I have spent countless hours on over the years! Cheers.

P.S People could you please let me know if the same thing happens to you in when watching in the 3D mode.

The one real piece of criticism I do have, and believe me its constructive, I don't go on massive rants like the A lot of people on these forums, is the injuries. Please sort this out before the game is released, at one point I was playing a combination of reserves and U18''s in a league game! I feel this is a bug, and it needs to be sorted!

This has breen brought up 666 times already, how the hell is that constructive from you?

SI are looking into it. Do a search.

Archived