Can one play with a completely "regen" database?

Hey Gang,

An absolute favorite aspect of mine from the PC series is playing with an ENTIRELY fictional/generated player and staff database. The team names, relative finances, quality of players, etc. would be close to their real life counterparts but the actual players and staff could be entirely generated. I'm assuming this is not possible in the PSP version at this point?

You could, just get to 2020.

You might be onto something here! Play some minor league for many years and when ready take over some bigger club after it has had several seasons worth of simulated play and therefore evolved into something totally unique in my little game world.

I have a question about the leagues in FMH 09, i may aswell post in this thread.

To start as a lower club say in the Conference does that mean you will only be able to load the English Leagues and not move countries later on?

Oh and does the season limit still stand at 30?

I have a question about the leagues in FMH 09, i may aswell post in this thread.

To start as a lower club say in the Conference does that mean you will only be able to load the English Leagues and not move countries later on?

I think, IIRC, if you pick a team with the "Primary" League, you can't move countries. It's the same with the PC though.

As far as I know, you can start as a Conference team with England selected as the Primary league. However, you can also select upto 3 more foreign leagues to move to later on, but only their top division is available.

What would happen if say i was managing liverpool in england and the french divivsion only had the top league with full squad in and i left to join lyon would all the french teams have full squads then or on the top french division.

If that made sense at all!!!!

Archived