The New Patch

Hiya guys , ive been on the forums for a while just never signed up , but reading through and noticing how bad the demo is there was a question i wanted answering.

I have never used a patch before , ive never felt the need to but with all the injuries. i think im going to use a patch for the first time.

Where do i get them from ?

How do i get them so i use them on the game?

also anyone got any decent young players on 09 yet?

Shaktar have an absoluetly awesome team.

cheers in advance.:)

The official patches will be avaliable on these forums, they will be put in a 'sticky thread' at the top of the PC/MAC General Discussions (the one that your in now :)), they will be avaliable to download and then all you have to do is start a new game and instead of selecting the original patch, select the new one.

Also, welcome to the forums mate :thup:.

You'll be made aware of any patches that become available through this forum. You should be able to download them from just about any fm site although they will be made available firstly on steam this year according to Miles.

To use them you'll need a free program called winrar to extract them. You can search google for this.

Look in the good player forum for players.

"all you have to do is start a new game and instead of selecting the original patch, select the new one."

How do you do this??

First you download the patch then install it, which is just a case of just keep clicking next till its done :D Then when you click start new game it should give you the choice what patch to use! But it "should" work with your old save game

I think people may be a little confused here. You don't need to start a new game and select the new database released with the patch. That is only an ordinary database. Your game will still be patched if you install the patch no matter what database you use.

Archived