I'm quite worried.

I see that in the in this thread: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=55372

They say "We are currently collating information from users about this problem so that we can investigate this further." in regards to the freezing during matches or when you press continue.

Now I have it in windowed and tbh it does help slightly but it still freezes just less frequently.

But as it hasn't been updated there, any news elsewhere cos it's the only put off right now for me to actually buy the game.

Thanks SI.

Lol...

My computer never ever ever freezes. Ever. Only the application Football Manager 2009 does. :)

But, just to answer your question:

4GB DDR2 667 MHz RAM

250 GB SATA HDD

ASUS M2A-VM Motherboard (256mb Integrated Graphics)

AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ (overclocked to 5800+)

:)

Whats the spec of your machine? I personally haven't encountered any freezing.

My own laptop is pretty low-spec in comparison to modern machines, and I haven't encountered any freezing.

FWIW:

1Gb DDR2 RAM

Dual core @ 1.86GHz

256Mb integrated graphics.

3D Accelerator

Ver. 3.0 Pixel Shader

Lol...

My computer never ever ever freezes. Ever. Only the application Football Manager 2009 does. :)

But, just to answer your question:

4GB DDR2 667 MHz RAM

250 GB SATA HDD

ASUS M2A-VM Motherboard (256mb Integrated Graphics)

AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ (overclocked to 5800+)

:)

It's the processor, you only got 667 MHz, when it should be about 2.0 GHz

My own laptop is pretty low-spec in comparison to modern machines, and I haven't encountered any freezing.

FWIW:

1Gb DDR2 RAM

Dual core @ 1.86GHz

256Mb integrated graphics.

3D Accelerator

Ver. 3.0 Pixel Shader

this is basically mine and no freezing occurs.

You seem to think it's my computer, it's not... I can run COD4, Crysis, Battlefield 2142 all on high graphics and have no problem.

It's clearly a bug.

Not necessarily. It possibly could be somthing your running at the same tme as the demo thats causing your problems. Before I start a demo game I make sure that there is nothing except essential windows stuff running at the same time as the demo and I've had none of the major problems that other people seem to be having. In fact the demo plays quite well I think except for the premature announcement of a goal, the graphics being a bit jittery and the injury bug.

While some people might consider these problems major I don't. In fact I am actually enjoying the demo and looking forward to November 14th.

You seem to think it's my computer, it's not... I can run COD4, Crysis, Battlefield 2142 all on high graphics and have no problem.

It's clearly a bug.

Come on now!

I have dual 2.5 GHZ and 512MB nVidia 8600 but I can barely play Crysis and COD4 with lowest settings. Don't tell me you are playing it in highest with your 256MB integrated card.

It's clearly a bug.

More people in this thread have not suffered any freezing issues than those who have.

Therefore you can't possibly say that 'It's clearly a bug'.

for some reason, FM09 is not compatible with his graphic chipset even though it is above what is required. Use the link that he posted in the first post. It explains the issue.

And as far as I know, there has been no updates on the situation.

Archived