3D match goal celebrations

I've already said that the 3D is not perfect (ala Pro Evo and FIFA) but it is far better than watching 2D.

Now what goal celebrations have you seen?

I've had the standard arm raised aloft in celebration, but the best one was by Modric when he scored in our first friendly match he ran around doing the aeroplane celebration, it was quite funny to watch. Good addition SI.

Looking through the folders for the game there's one in the /data/sigfx/anims folder and it shows what celebrations you can have, for example cartwheel to backward somersault, forward roll to leap, kiss hand and forward somersault to kneeling these are the more interesting ones I found. :thup:

Robinho's ' thumb sucking ' and Peter Crouch's ' robot ' should definitely be in
As someone said, so should Kuqi's 'swandive'.

Maybe these are things SI could add in patches or updates in the future so we can get more varied celebrations.

diddnt he do it in porto vs united famously?

I thought he ran down the touchline pumping his arms in the air?

But it does go to show that with a bit of creative thought the different types of celebration in 3D could be endless.

So SI, are we going to be able to have more celebrations in any future patch/update or maybe they could be customisable?

Looking through the folders for the game there's one in the /data/sigfx/anims folder and it shows what celebrations you can have, for example cartwheel to backward somersault, forward roll to leap, kiss hand and forward somersault to kneeling these are the more interesting ones I found. :thup:

Do you think it will be possible to add custom 3D animations made by community? I was told by SI that this is less likely (marked as too complicated). What is your opinion?

Oba just scored a hattrick and done his summersault. It looked really good and is a nice touch SI.

Still not seen a somersault, maybe it's specific players? :(

Do you think it will be possible to add custom 3D animations made by community? I was told by SI that this is less likely (marked as too complicated). What is your opinion?

I'm sure someone in the community has the ability, after all there will be custom stadiums made after the game comes out, so who knows what could be created?

its a shame robbie keanes celebration isnt there :(
I'd like to see a manly handshake followed by the players running back to the centre circle. Oooh and the Mick Channon one arm windmill.

Ohhh ever so 1960's to 1980's that.....lol :D

Someone is showing their age. ;)

I would personally love to the the Knighting with the corner flag, especially after watching Del Piero gut Man U in our first Champion's League game by scoring a perfect dead ball from 25 yards out in injury time.

Also, more for the humorous side of the game, Cristiano Lucarelli's infamous "jersey luvin" after a brilliant goal a few years ago

I would personally love to the the Knighting with the corner flag, especially after watching Del Piero gut Man U in our first Champion's League game by scoring a perfect dead ball from 25 yards out in injury time.

Also, more for the humorous side of the game, Cristiano Lucarelli's infamous "jersey luvin" after a brilliant goal a few years ago

Hahahahaha! One of the funniest celebrations I have ever seen.

Wouldnt mind seeing a goal celebration against another team, say if there loyalty was high they wouldnt celebrate, just stand there. Viduka did it against middlesbrough last season. If their loyalty was low they could over celebrate. Just something to keep the programmers busy.

Archived