Has anybody noticed...

that when you click on the advertising boards around the edge of the pitch (only tried it in 2D view, classic and tv) that it links you to footballmanager.net?

what is the purpose of that lol. i know you can click on links of websites from the press and also that you can turn off the hyperlinks in preferences but i thought it was kinda odd.

does this mean that if SI ever have adverts of companies round the pitch that a click will take you to that companies website? is that a good thing?

Miles said this before the demo was released, any ad boards clicked link to the ads website. Good or bad? I don't know, I don't plan on clicking any of them honestly unless they trick me with those sly seductive and sexy innuendos that so many internet ad agencies use to sucker in young men with needs like myself.....click here for a 17 year old wonder kid! then it leads me to some student loan website!!!

i found out by clicking on it by accident, which took me away from my match which was annoying. i turn off all hyperlinks normally in case i click on them by mistake, its pretty annoying.

it is silly how they are on the classic pitch, especially when you cant read them. i spose it gives the pitch a border. the pitch is way too small to watch properly due to that highlights bar! and then theres the buttons for tv view and switch the 3d thats a huge waste of space when the pitch could be bigger

i suspect the long term plan is to license the advertising space to real-world firms .. which would explain why it's imperative that they are visible in the 2D view as well as the 3D view, more impressions = more lucrative deals. i don't see a problem with it, maybe the extra revenue could be put towards wrestling a few more licenses off EA in the future :)

Archived