7 injuries in one game

Guest Mouhsin013

Guest Mouhsin013

http://s360.photobucket.com/albums/oo46/Mouhsin013/?action=view&current=7injuries.jpg

Can anyone top this?!! I played my first competitive game with Inter. I already started with al lot of players injured so I couldn't rotate a lot during pre season. Look at the game and somehow unbelievable I won the game with 8 man on the pitch. The extra time was 8 minutes and the referee blew the whistle after 10 minutes into injury time...

I'll post a screen of my team in a few...

I've got the same problem with Man U. During the first match of the season there were 4 injuries in my squad. All of them were strikers actually so I had to finish the game(for 20 minutes or so) with 10 players which were all defenders or central midfielders. Altough I managed to win the game with 1-0 after a missed penalty from chelsea

lol bad one. i find in friendlies they get injured miore than other matches

Nah, I played 4 friendlies without a knock, was gonna come on here and lecture everybody on exaggerating injuries:D

Then, bang! after two league matches, and the training injuries in between I now have 11 first teamers out, shortest for 3 weeks.

It's a trifle over the top:rolleyes:

SI must acknowledge there's a problem with this now. The only mention i've seen them make of it is "we'll compare it to physioroom.com"

ffs SI, you had injuries about right in Fm08.0.2, why did you mess it up AGAIN?

They have, Paul C himself, you must have missed it in amongst all the injury threads;)

Guest Mouhsin013

http://s360.photobucket.com/albums/oo46/Mouhsin013/?action=view&current=SecondGame.jpg

Second game with inter my first game in the competition. From the 7 subs the 3 above are the only one who are fully fit. The rest are still slightly injured. I had to play Georgino Wijnaldum alongside Balotelli in attack but he lasted about 10 minutes.

Wijnaldum 2 months

Cambiasso 1 month (he got away the first match but this time he wasn't lucky)

Muntari 2 months

Guys I wish you luck with this game cause I am deleting the demo and I won't be playing FM anymore!

Cheers from Holland!

Yeah I've got the same problem, losing alot of players to injury. It's getting real annoying now. I've lost count of the amount of injuries I've had. It doesn't help that some players need 2 weeks to completely recover from their last match as well.

If I recall correctly, wasn't this a problem with last years demo??

Hope this is fixed soon.

Yeah I've got the same problem, losing alot of players to injury. It's getting real annoying now. I've lost count of the amount of injuries I've had. It doesn't help that some players need 2 weeks to completely recover from their last match as well.

If I recall correctly, wasn't this a problem with last years demo??

Hope this is fixed soon.

yes it was. and fm07 too!

Every year they tweak injuries to the point where the game is unplayable and then fix them later on! It's just mind-numbingly stupid.

Archived