Poor FM developers have my sympathy!!

i have been reading alot of comments on this forum but havent added much myself, but now i feel angry so i have to have my say.

there are some comments which are fair and critisicm is welcome i would think becoz critisicm helps make a game better. but there are some comments which really twiddle my tash. U have ppl contradicting themselfs, firstly they moan becoz they cant load fm2009 coz there pc are to "rubbish" then u have ppl moaning that the 3d pitch looks like a joke and they feel let down.........what exactly is it that u want the developers to do. if they make a really bad ass 3d pitch then alot more of u wont be able to play it full stop. if they make it average then the stuck up ppl moan becoz they have high end pcs and they want next gen graphics. I personally like it, its not perfect but then again it is a computer game so its not going to be perfect, if ud much rather watch it in 2d then thats still an option and they have even added 2 2d options the classic and a new improved one which i think looks really good.

Since when has anyone in the last 10 years played a football manager game or formely known champy game for its graphics??????....anyone???? i thought not.

my pc is not top range infact its almost 4 year old but fm2009 works perfect, i found that adding 2 gig of ram for only £60 opened many more doors and gave my pc a new life line in performance perhaps to u who say ur pc are "rubbish" u should try it. and my graphics card aint all that i think its a geforce 6200 turbo cache.

There are alot of positives to the game and i think that there are ppl out there who like the game its just that alot of them dont say so on here coz there kicking ass on the fm2009 demo.

I just want to say to the SI team i take my hat of to u for making bad ass football manager "games" i screwed up my GCSE's back in 99 coz i spent more time getting bristol city into the first division than revising why thee romeo didnt thou find out where juliet was . uve made the most realistic football management games on the market by a long shot and im confident that u will remain to do so.

I also understand that the demo is buggy but constantly writing threads over the same issues doesnt help fix the bugs its just means the team have more complaints to read through slowing them down instead of actually bug fixing. if u just genereally dont like the game then go play fifa manager or lma manager, i think ull soon change ur mind.

Archived