Kinda unfair ain't it?

I've been reading the forums since the demo has been released and I think so many people are being completely selfish towards other users.

Some people that can't play the 3D get silly comments from other users like "Don't play SI, you have a crap computer" or "Well upgrade your computer".

Guys, it's not THERE faults, SI released these MINIMUM specifications and when people meet those and it still doesn't work you blame them and say it's there fault for having a **** computer? But they meet the minimum specifications, so technically speaking even if it is ****, it should still work...

Just thought something needed to be said, personally my 3D works but I just think it's unfair how people keep moaning and giving abuse to those that cant play it.

I mean come on, they're frustrated for not having 3D as it is, don't put them down even more.

I mean come on, they're frustrated for not having 3D as it is, don't put them down even more.

Thing is, people don't post in a constructive manner. If they do that, other users will give them respect. I'm not condoning other users abusing people but post in a sensible manner and most people will post back in a sensible manner :)

Archived