The drop down menu

Its a right pain getting to you squad why change that in 08 it was click the menu squad and thats it with 09 you have to mess about and it takes longer I think I will be carrying on getting my transfer updates and stick to 08 not impressed at all shame was really looking forward to it. you have changed to much

Maybe half a second longer, if that. Plus that's not the only way of getting to your squad - try the shortcut icons below the menus. Or clicking your club name under your name in the left corner area.

It's a bit of a silly reason not to buy a game for really.

Bah! I hate change :p I think it's a subtle way of making sure people don't go back to older versions because they get used to the new layout and then can't get the hang of an old one again.

On the odd occasion I make a nostalgic return to CM01/02 I can't stick it for long because I just can't be doing with having all attributes jumbled together in alphabetical order on the player page...I used to be more than happy with it and know instinctively where the key attributes I wanted to see at a glance where, but now that we have the nice split into Technical, Mental and Physical I could never go back to alphabetic!

You do get used to it though. I found it strange at first but now I know where everything is and can get to it quickly and easily :)

Because of course, having it in four submenus is a lot quicker than having it in one big menu.

A completely pointless change. I think SIs motto this year must have been "if it aint broke, break it and if it is broken, move right along".

Because of course, having it in four submenus is a lot quicker than having it in one big menu.

A completely pointless change. I think SIs motto this year must have been "if it aint broke, break it and if it is broken, move right along".

Thats a bit harsh?:mad:

• SI Staff

To be honest, this was a sorely needed and long overdue change. Over the years the Manager Menu had become frankly messy, disorganised and counter-intuitive.

By organising the menu this way we have, with sub-section groupings, it has made it easier to find the game sections you want and gives us more flexibility to add items in the future.

Archived