ass man feedback

Who else loves this feature just because of the pure detail it goes into and then trying to find a way to fix the problem. I've just been told that i'm misplacing too many short passes because the new signings havnt molded with the team because of the language barrier. Love it.

I loved it at first, but I started taking every word from the assman as gospel, with constantly changing the tactics during the matches. He basically wanted me to close down, tackle hard and show to the weaker foot on the entire oppo team :p

Nice feature at first, but now I just ignore it. (As long as im still getting results)

I love it, in other versions of FM when you changed tactics you just hoped for a better result. Now when you change someything you can see it in detail on the screen. I just knocked Arsenal out of the cup with Man City 1-0 as a result of using tactics in more details. Until this demo I have never ever used oppo instructions, i',m also focusing on individual player instructions more too which i didnt really do in the past.

I'm enjoying this game so much more, once the patches are out to sort the little problems it will be brilliant!

I love it, in other versions of FM when you changed tactics you just hoped for a better result. Now when you change someything you can see it in detail on the screen. I just knocked Arsenal out of the cup with Man City 1-0 as a result of using tactics in more details. Until this demo I have never ever used oppo instructions, i',m also focusing on individual player instructions more too which i didnt really do in the past.

I'm enjoying this game so much more, once the patches are out to sort the little problems it will be brilliant!

Did yo mean Man C? :p

Anyways, it is brilliant and am enjoyin this feature

I actually wish that it gave a little less information sometimes because there's just too much to go through. It would work better IMO if the ass man only gave feedback on the previous 10 minutes of the game. Maybe it could then give more detailed reports before the game, at half-time and as a review at the end of the match.

Like the feature , but i will onyl use it when i find the same problems , or i am losing / winning . I will have to take into account the fact that assistant managers CAN be wrong at times.

Is it a fact that the better Ass man you have , the better feedback you will be given ?

• SI Staff
Like the feature , but i will onyl use it when i find the same problems , or i am losing / winning . I will have to take into account the fact that assistant managers CAN be wrong at times.

Is it a fact that the better Ass man you have , the better feedback you will be given ?

The better your assistant manager is, the more things he will be able to pick up from the match and point out to you. Most assistants will be able to give you the basic things that are easy to pick up by watching a match or reading through the stats, but some of the issues can only be picked up by assistants with enough talent in the related area (man management, tactics etc.).

I loved it at first, but I started taking every word from the assman as gospel, with constantly changing the tactics during the matches. He basically wanted me to close down, tackle hard and show to the weaker foot on the entire oppo team :p

Nice feature at first, but now I just ignore it. (As long as im still getting results)

Noticed the same thing. I don't pay any attention to it anymore, and ironically enough, that's when i started winning matches :p

Archived