Vertical Scrolling Cam = Best FM Experience

While watching my first few 3D matches in the demo, I was impressed but felt that something was missing. After a few more matches with this nagging feeling, I went back to 2D and got that feeling back. Essentially, it was the feeling that I was manager with a tactical sense of the match. With the main 3D camera angle, I felt like a spectator, not a manager. I decided to give the 3D another shot and try out the other camera angles. After watching 5 minutes with the vertical scrolling camera, angels began to sing in the background. It combined the best of both worlds. So if anyone has that same feeling that I did in the beginning, they should give the vertical scrolling cam a test-drive before giving up on the 3D engine.

Elevated in classic view is still my favourite. It displays the full pitch and let's you see anything you want. Not sure why anyone would want to use 2D now there's a decent 3D but each to his own I guess

Can i just ask what is the difference between "2d classic" and "2d" from other FM or are they the same thing ?

To me on 2d you get to see the pitch degradation properly and stuff whereas on 2d classic, it's like in 08 the pitch is perfect and it's like 08/07 style match.

Archived