Will the Bugs get fixed or not what do you think??!!

Football Manaer 08 was not as good as it shoud have been becuse of the regen-bug so after that dissapoitment i waited until the demo comes out to order FM09 and now after the demo im seriously considering to not buy FM ( Iv been buying and spent a lot hours on this game since it come out back and the good old CM days) so my question to you all dissapointed fans out there and SI is do you think all the issues will be fixed in time for the release of the game? or is the patch only a bandage on a broken bone!! would appreciate if SI would take responsible for this demo and explain to us how the work on the patch is goin!!

Last comment whats goin on with the resarchers?? I mean we are always goin to have differenet opinions of the skills of different players but this was by far the worst work yet

Superpippo.

Football Manaer 08 was not as good as it shoud have been becuse of the regen-bug so after that dissapoitment i waited until the demo comes out to order FM09 and now after the demo im seriously considering to not buy FM ( Iv been buying and spent a lot hours on this game since it come out back and the good old CM days) so my question to you all dissapointed fans out there and SI is do you think all the issues will be fixed in time for the release of the game? or is the patch only a bandage on a broken bone!! would appreciate if SI would take responsible for this demo and explain to us how the work on the patch is goin!!

Last comment whats goin on with the resarchers?? I mean we are always goin to have differenet opinions of the skills of different players but this was by far the worst work yet

Superpippo.

You can come back on the 14th and see whats happening then.

Archived