Transfer budgets?

• SI Staff

This has already been discussed in a few threads and as has also been noted in this thread already, the transfer budgets at the start of the game (and the demo) are reflecting what the clubs had left to spend after their summer transfer activity in real life. So in the January transfer window and the following seasons the budgets will in most cases be increased, depending on the success on/off the pitch of course.

This has already been discussed in a few threads and as has also been noted in this thread already, the transfer budgets at the start of the game (and the demo) are reflecting what the clubs had left to spend after their summer transfer activity in real life. So in the January transfer window and the following seasons the budgets will in most cases be increased, depending on the success on/off the pitch of course.
tottenham give u 32 milliom if u say u will qualify for europe through league position

Well surely if what Riz is saying is correct then why the hell have Spurs got 32mil? That would take their spending over 100mil in one summer!

Well surely if what Riz is saying is correct then why the hell have Spurs got 32mil? That would take their spending over 100mil in one summer!

They got £75m back, so they've spent -£8m this summer.

Some people never look at the bigger picture.

i am man city and they have a bank balence i think of 155million.i posted on a thread that i was not too kean on the demo i change my mind i looks better if you just watch the key moments in a match does anyone agree with me as i feel if you watch the full match you see the players standing still more or putting the ball out of play for no reason and playing too many longs balls but in the key bits you see smoth passing and good movement ect you see the team playing to your tactics so i think from what i have seen i would rate the game 8/10 but i am not too keen with getting linked with player i have never even looked at.

Liverpool start with a 4 million budget but if you ask for extra money for wages they say yes and then you can just transfer it over to your transfer funds. I think at Liverpool this gives you an extra 30 million or so.

Not sure whether it works for all clubs but I'd assume if the balance is significantly higher than the transfer budget it will work.

Thanks for clearing it up.

Archived