Let out the journalist in you

As I saw some people stating that they think that the press conference feature will result boring in the end because of it proposing always the same questions, I think we can propose some questions to SI that they can add in FM 2009 in a future patch. Those which they consider appropriate to the game and not already there, they can add them to the game. If many of us think about a question, we can get a noticeable amount. Write the question, and possible answers.

My question is: This is your first experience in our country. Do you think this can be a bias toward you?

a) I am confident that this will be no problem

b) I know about this, but I feel that my team can help me resloving this

c) I don't feel it would be relevant to answer this question

d) Actually I think this will be a big issue, and I hope to overcame this in the next few months

e) I don't care about what people think. As long as my players will play well, I'm ok.

Your team has been struggling for results (at home, away from home, in general) recently, do you feel a change in formation from your usual ____ may be necessary?

a) I am confident that my current team can turn this slump around.

b) I don't see any need for wholesale changes, just the usual minor tweaking.

c) I don't see the need to discuss tactics and selection policy with the public.

d) Clearly the most recent results are not acceptable and I will be looking at the possibility of changes.

e) Recent results have been nothing short of embarrassing and wholesale changes will be happening.

PS: Great idea by the way

They won't add any new features in a patch I'm afraid. Patches are just that, to patch up any errors. I think SI need to expand on the press conference feature next year with plenty of questions.

It's not ADDING a new feature.. the press conference is already there..they would need just to add more questions in the game, not writing the press conference code from scratch

Thank you jarad thescot and gcormack.. I think that some people instead of only moaning about bugs that can be easily fixed with a patch, the can help contribute making the game better, as those who create skins and all those things do.

I hope to get more questions and answers here

I think the press conference gets boring very quickly, I think you should just be able to click continue to skip it rather than having to click not attend, then continue.

I'm sure I saw the option to let your assistant take control of all press conferences, might be in the team settings menu, can't quite remember.

Archived