Just a few thoughts

For a game thats at best 70% complete, should I only have to pay 70% of the R.R.P?

I know PC games get released incomplete all the time and thats the reason patches are broughht out but after playing the demo of FM '09 the other day, by my various posts most people will understand a few things:

1 - I have been playing CM/FM since it's inception and consider myself an FM fanboy.

2 - I never wanted, never will want, and dispise the very idea of a 3d view, but, after it has been implemented i thought, 'No worries, I'll just stick with the 2d dots.' Because the match engine now has to process the match into 3d anyway a quickstart game now takes longer to play than a large database multileague game....WT..Hell...

3 - I have no idea who SI used as beta testers but they must have been one of the following;

a - blind

b - have never played CM/FM before

c - have no understanding of football

OR

d - all of the above

4 - After initially liking the press conferences, they quickly turned into a repetative chore.

5 - The skin is even worse than FM '08's default skin.....

6 - SI now seems to be more interested in satisfying the 'hardcore' gamers rather than the people who like to treat FM as what it is.......a game, nothing more, nothing less.

Just a few gripes from a longstanding CM/FM player, who for the first time he can remember will not be buying the new version of CM/FM, and that makes me very sad

I never said my thoughts were right, not did i claim to know more than anyone...well done...good game...for the loss, i'm not asking anyone to read my post, like i said in the first instance, they were my thoughts....nothing more, i have no intentions of buying a rival brand, just sticking with a previous verison i already own..this seems to have upset you for some reason...how dare i play something that's mine instead of buying something i don't want......

Archived