To all the moaners,cry babies and bitches

First of all I have to say well done SI for making the best FM yet....Every year a new FM is released we hear the same things-its crap its,too buggy,this wont work,this is too annoyin wah wah well shut up im sick of it...

The new FM has bugs like the ttyyppiinngg bug wow!!! look what do you use this for typing some players name in or when your doin the press conferences,its a minor bug you dont have to use it doing the press cons and how often would you type a players name in,you dont spend all day doing it.

Another thing I read was the press cons are too boring and a waste of time but guess what you dont have to do them you can send your ass man,problem solved bitches!!!!

The 3D match engine doesnt work and its also a waste of time but guess what if it dont work upgrade your laptop,times are changin..but you say I dont wanna upgrade my laptop then dont use the 3D match engine and who will use the 3D match engine for every match,hardly anyone..when I get a couple a games in I'l just go back to the commentary only mode so the game will go faster..

I read people sayin the tactics are all ****ed up and its too hard,your called a bad manager and shouldnt play this game if its too difficult for you..I hear this problem every year,dont worry youl get your tactics right sometime if you keep tryin just like in real life...

The transfers like real madrid keep going for tevez,then u know what u do put the askin price up too high,problem solved...

I have to agree with the injury bug,it is annoyin and unrealistic but hey **** happens it dont bother me....

Does any1 have anything to say good sbout this game????

Archived