ass man recommeding a player

i thought i had read somewhere that the assaint manager would recommed a player for your first team that would improve your first team that your weakest postition.

anybody seen this or is this not true

Yes, started demo as spurs,and was recommended 3 left backs. short lived game as couldn't get 3d. So am holding fire now until problems are resolved

Took charge of Wycombe. When the assistant gave me the team report, he recommended a keeper to me. In my transfer budget, league above, backup to their squad. Pretty good new feature me thinks.

Assistant manager recommended players on day 1.I didn't change anything or look anywhere.i was trying to test out hich never happened.Tried to go on holiday until first friendly and that didn't work either

Assistant manager recommended players on day 1.I didn't change anything or look anywhere.i was trying to test out hich never happened.Tried to go on holiday until first friendly and that didn't work either

meant trying to test out 3d. sorry.

Can someone describe fully how to do this? I go on the team report thing but don't see any reccomendations, all I see if a pitch with my senior line up and youth line up if I select it.

Anyone able to assist me on this one please?

Archived