Board Request

Any suggestions on when the best time is to approach the board for an increase in the wage budget?

I've never been succesful in making a request in any games that i've played.

Currently i'm Leeds United (using MightyOwls update) & i won League 1 with a whopping 112pts. My wage budget was something like 16k per week & when i started my next season in the Championship they wiped me down to 10k meaning i was 30k over budget & with little chance of resigning players whose contracts are ending!

All requests to the board are refused so i'm having to cut back to bear bones...just like poor Leeds in real life!

Any suggestions on when the best time is to approach the board for an increase in the wage budget?

I've never been succesful in making a request in any games that i've played.

Currently i'm Leeds United (using MightyOwls update) & i won League 1 with a whopping 112pts. My wage budget was something like 16k per week & when i started my next season in the Championship they wiped me down to 10k meaning i was 30k over budget & with little chance of resigning players whose contracts are ending!

All requests to the board are refused so i'm having to cut back to bear bones...just like poor Leeds in real life!

PS Forgot to say; i'm currently top of the Championship 12pts clear of Newcastle Utd after 30 games.

PPS Thank to MightyOwl, Ridley etc for the continous updates - brilliant. icon14.gif

Archived