fm09 demo challenege the new chelsea

in the 6months you got can you sell every chelsea first team player

bring in a whole new team and still be top of the table come January.

Getting rid of your first team and Getting a new one will be the easy part getting as close to the Top of table as possible will be hard part.

First Person to be at the top of table Come the end of the demo with a new first team wins.

Don't have to be chelsea but I believe they are the easiest team to do it with due to the massvie ammounts of money they have.

Post many screenshots,Player naming allowed.

It is quite hard but possible to change your whole team before transfer window closes with Chelsea as I did it on fm08.

Link to the thread in challenege section posted here due to the fact that I don't believe most people will bother to look there yet as I know I would not. http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=56510

happy for this thread to be locked.

Hard but possible and some players you end up selling for silly bids, but also plan who your gonna get in.

take time making sure you have evey player up for sale. and in the first few days spend time here and not pressing continue to much.

Your need to have loads bids on players more than you need as you may not get everyone you want.

Archived