So Here's A Question

Away from the Demo the Autenifacation (SPL) Process so i understand most of it but what if i buy the game authenicate it then because you dont need the CD then take it back say i dont like and get your money whats stopping you from doing that??

Can someone smart tell me please?

Away from the Demo the Autenifacation (SPL) Process so i understand most of it but what if i buy the game authenicate it then because you dont need the CD then take it back say i dont like and get your money whats stopping you from doing that??

hahaha good shout actually, the reality is most game stores will refuse a refund on the i dont like this basis. let the buyer beware and all of that.

You shouldn't have brought this up. You know what will happen now do you? They (si) will probably put something in the upcoming release day patch that means you will probably need the disk at a later stage. :D

Archived