Can't see the stadium

somehow I cannot see the abstract stadium and the sky although I have selected these in the preferences. My graphics card is able to run FPS like crysis, call of duty 4 well so I would think that it is able to at least show the sadium. all I get is an ugly oval running around it. Am I missing a step or forgot to do something?

Not sure I might be wrong.

Any confirmation?

I think there will be stadiums in the final release. They probably had to leave some stuff out otherwise the download size would have been huge but I do remember Miles I think it was mentioning that there would be stadiums.

They definitely mentioned stadiums, and theres a thread on this board about the stadiums using .obj and supposedly we can edit/make our own. Who knows how many stadiums SI actually did though, probably not very many but I'm sure the community will do most major leagues given time.

Same with me, just some simple stands with no fans

It seems stupid to me to have a stand with no fans when you can hear noise and get told how many were at the game. Perhaps there is no supporters in the stands only in the demo to cut down on download size.

Just read a response in another thread from an SI tester and he says that even though there will be stadiums in FM2009 when its released these stadiums will not have fans in them. It seems pointless to me to even have stadiums in the game if your not going to have fans. I guess these stadiums will be getting switch off in the preferences when the full game is released.

Archived