opposition instruction / FML suggestion

Hi all.... ok so i've d/l fm09.. given it about 4 hours play and have some issues...

Simply. i know i've been spoilt with a year on fml, but as a manager who uses "opp instruct" a LOT i'm dissapointed to see it divole again in fm09.

If you know the interfacer of fml, you will see that there is relevant player data of the team in the same window as the tactics. The simple and immeadiate difference this makes is you dont have to change screens to see which foot the players have or their pace , technique etc.

Effectivley.. this makes setting up opp instructions for in

fml roughly 10 clicks..

to fm 09 30 clicks.. and lots of time...

You really really should see that info on one screen.. instead of having to click on the player, then back on the tactics, then back on another player and then back opn tactics etc.... ESPECIALLY with the assist manager barking at you to sort this stuff out.... it basically is so bad, it takes the fun out of playing..

at the VERY VERY least, you should be able to multi window so you could have a players AND tactics window open concurrently..

thats my 10p anyway

• 1 year later...
Hi all.... ok so i've d/l fm09.. given it about 4 hours play and have some issues...

Simply. i know i've been spoilt with a year on fml, but as a manager who uses "opp instruct" a LOT i'm dissapointed to see it divole again in fm09.

If you know the interfacer of fml, you will see that there is relevant player data of the team in the same window as the tactics. The simple and immeadiate difference this makes is you dont have to change screens to see which foot the players have or their pace , technique etc.

Effectivley.. this makes setting up opp instructions for in

fml roughly 10 clicks..

to fm 09 30 clicks.. and lots of time...

You really really should see that info on one screen.. instead of having to click on the player, then back on the tactics, then back on another player and then back opn tactics etc.... ESPECIALLY with the assist manager barking at you to sort this stuff out.... it basically is so bad, it takes the fun out of playing..

at the VERY VERY least, you should be able to multi window so you could have a players AND tactics window open concurrently..

thats my 10p anyway

Couldnt agree more and it hasent changed in 2010.

Archived