Laggy 2D?!

Ohh I see...

These tips will definitely NOT make my (our) 2D experience any better...

There is something seriously messed up as I am not the only one with the problem

So it definitely needs fixing!

I'm quite curious though if SI are aware of this problem, as the injury bug is what everyone seems to rage about.

But this lag thing is much more frustrating, no, it's extremly annoying!

(thanks for your effort though)

Yup lots of lag on 2d for me also, the 2D in 08 was perfect. What's up with small 2D view and the advertising boards they are so distracting. The new (2d 3d) view is also horrible, the circles are huge with lots of clipping and the pitch is nasty. I really seems un-finished I'm sticking with 08 for now.

Same situation as all of you guys - got a decent dual core processor (Centrino Duo 1.66Ghz), which ran FM08's 2D flawlessly, but the lag is pretty bad at points on the FM09 demo. What is strange is that I still have 700MB odd of RAM spare and it's only using about 56% of my processor.

Yeah, I'm really feeling the lag. It's totally brutal. I signed up just to see if others have the same problem. I'm glad they do lol. If SI fix this and the injury bug then this game will be flawless. Plus I know it has nothing to do with my computer as it ran the 08 2d perfectly.

Yeah, I'm really feeling the lag. It's totally brutal. I signed up just to see if others have the same problem. I'm glad they do lol. If SI fix this and the injury bug then this game will be flawless. Plus I know it has nothing to do with my computer as it ran the 08 2d perfectly.

yeah exactly if we can play 08 then 09 2d shouldnt be a problem but it is thats why everyone is annoyed. The people saying we have all have crap computers, that may be so but we shud still be able to play the game in 2d as well as we could with 08, (i can play the game in 2d and in 3d, but the game freezes)

I agree RE the lag, and the hoardings. I cant concentrate on the game to be honest its so fractured and weird. I'll stick with 08 for now, not knocking 09 though like so many others on here, just going to wait and see what happens patch wise and take it from there.

Love loads of other features on it though (especially club icons and then legends, I HAVE to be one!!)

Archived