DEMO -How is everyone getting on PLAYING??

Im really struggling at united :( Im finding it alot tougher than other years

brought in veloso santon and marcelo, veloso is on fire and santon is a solid choice for me with ronaldo out.

ive just got out of the bottom 3 after 7 games :eek: only have 5 points and struggling to score goals and losing to temas like hull and tottenham :(

its a very very tricky situation

I have chelsea. I think the starting games are harder than before, which is very common for a new manager. Almost no team with a new manager is on the top form at the beginning of the season.

After 8 games, I am 3rd. 3 behind arsenal and united.

I love the new arrows system. Things are more realistic now.

Im really struggling at united :( Im finding it alot tougher than other years

brought in veloso santon and marcelo, veloso is on fire and santon is a solid choice for me with ronaldo out.

ive just got out of the bottom 3 after 7 games :eek: only have 5 points and struggling to score goals and losing to temas like hull and tottenham :(

its a very very tricky situation

Are you listening to what Phelan is advising you to do, if not do so, he is a good AM. I did quite well with Man U just by listening to what he is saying.

Also instead of buying in extra wingers I played either Giggs or Rooney on the left and played Nani on the right, Rooney did reasonably well there, and Nani did well on the right.

I'm Man utd

I have sorted the injuries - toned down training and employed extra fitness coach.

Played about 7 league games and I'm joint top with Chelsea and Arsenal. Top of CL group.

Singed a Brazilian called Hulk because of his name.

I'm Man utd

I have sorted the injuries - toned down training and employed extra fitness coach.

Played about 7 league games and I'm joint top with Chelsea and Arsenal. Top of CL group.

yeah i noticed him, looked funny as hell. how is he?

The secret too me is reading the scout report card before the match i did this againt Villa when i was Blackburn he asked me too use fast defenders and fast strikers so i did so i dominated the game if it wasnt for shabby finishing id off probably won also another things is reading the assistant managers feedback it helps alot i feel its made the game more realistic so if you do loose games you feel you should win then its down too yourself and what you did too try and crack the other teams tactics...

Only predicted 12th with QPR, now I'm just behind Reading leading into November. I can just about stand playing because of the condition going below 50% every game on players who are above 90% to begin with and are supposedly 'Match Fit'.

But I've bought the phenom that is Kevin Doyle, and he's banging them in. Standard 4-4-2 for me at the moment, but do swap between that and 4-4-1-1 when condition 'bug' comes in.

i cant say ive had the fitness bug yet i noticed when i first played the demo they were all nacurd this was due too the fact i didnt realise i was letting my starting 11 play for the reserves all the time haha anyways i always untick this now and my players are always on 90 too 100 fitness each game and get subbed off if they reach 70% fitness.

Very impressed with the game thus far. I've only had two friendlies with the Gunners and, true to real life, they've been frustratingly wasteful in front of goal and the defence has an air of the Keystone Cops about it. Just brought in Yaya Toure to add a better dimension to the midfield and will be training up Diaby to be more defence-minded. Oh, and bought Arteta in to give more options in attack.

Just dreading those tricky games against those Premier League powerhouses Hull, Sunderland, Tottenham, Stoke and Fulham.

There's a few gremlins that I'm sure SI will iron-out. It's inevitable enough that we'll concede when high ball is played into the area with the flashing 'Goal' commentary announcing the fact two minutes before it's happened. And I'm sure that I'm not the only one that has a 20 second wait between clicking on 'Go to match' and the kick-off happening.

I'll give it 8.5 out of 10 so far.

First I started as Blackburn and everything went well. By the end of the demo I had my team playing well, had knocked out United in the 3rd round of the FA Cup which made up for the disappointment of a 4th round exit to City in the Carling Cup, and we were sitting pretty in 7th place in the league.

However, I'm afraid that this experience made me a little over-confident. I headed for the depths of the Blue Square South to take charge of Wimbledon. That started badly as my keeper was injured for the opening friendly and having let my ass man pick the team I ended up with a striker in net and lost 6-1. By the time the league season began I was so demoralised that I saved it and went to bed. I'll try to turn that around later.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm Man utd

Newcastle; played 5, won 4, joint top with Liverpool.

Signed; Marcelo, Ljungberg, Acosta, Emerson, Caceres, Adel Tarabt, some Nigerian Martins recomended, Bruins, Defoe, H.Larsson, some winger from Fiorentina (most on loan). Sold: Owen (wouldn't re-sign but Spurs paid stupid money for him), Ameobi, Cacapa, Edgar, Smith, tried to get shot of Butt but no one wants him. Also sacked Wise :p

Have Ronaldo on trial too but might let him go.

Archived