DEMO issues

The demo is very disappointing imo,

far far far too many injuries (ie almost everyone), and players are out for way too long eg strained lifting weights, off for a month!

too many sendings off (three in my first game, including Maldini (when was the last time he was sent off?)

When offering a contract the screen too often says error and takes you to the staff contract screen, where the player wants 0 pounds a week.

the 3d match view often freezes

transfer values are often ridiculous, ie, Roma (who I think are actually quite cash strapped in real life?) refusing a 55 million pound offer for De Rossi (what credit crunch?)

On my game, in the match engine Dida and Walcott were white!?

Transfers being cancelled because the player is injured (red rather than orange) when the injury is not a serious one (ie Chivu dislocated shoulder)

I also offered Kaka to clubs but NO ONE was prepared to bid because of injury (though he was back in training). In reality i'm certain at least half a dozen clubs would bid for Kaka even if he was missing a leg (Man City bought Robinho without a medical).

In a match, my goalkeeper blocked a shot and then just stood there as everyone else moved leaving an open goal for the oncoming attacker.

I'm sure others have other issues, perhaps if we put them on this thread SI can correct the problems ahead of the release.

how about you actually searched the forum and added your thoughts to the 2000 threads already reporting issues instead of starting another new thread. that would of made more sense rather than "perhaps if we put them on this thread SI can correct the problems ahead of the release"

ooh get you! Did I upset oo craigy? Never mind, I buy the game same as everyone else, If I can highlight issues so much the better and the more threads showing problems the better I'd think. Looking through the threads on here, like the Maicon one, it seems people on here are more concerned with where people post than the actual problems they highlight; the details of the game are the most important thing and the whole, it's just one player/ a small issue thing isn't good enough.

but still as long as you post on the 'correct' forum page what else could matter?

clowns

fmfan33 -- people point you to the correct place because that's where SI will look. Rather than opening every thread complaining about the game they may miss an important one in the deluge. Better putting it somewhere you know they will read it.

If you're just venting then fine. Of course, it's up to you.

The demo is very disappointing imo,

far far far too many injuries (ie almost everyone), and players are out for way too long eg strained lifting weights, off for a month!

I keep saying it. Change your training schedule for pre-season and space your friendlies out.

too many sendings off (three in my first game, including Maldini (when was the last time he was sent off?)

2006 for AC Milan

When offering a contract the screen too often says error and takes you to the staff contract screen, where the player wants 0 pounds a week.

I don't get this.

the 3d match view often freezes

Mine doesn't - might be your comp?

transfer values are often ridiculous, ie, Roma (who I think are actually quite cash strapped in real life?) refusing a 55 million pound offer for De Rossi (what credit crunch?)

Didn't Valencia refuse similar money for David Villa, and Man U for Ronaldo. Besides, it's not real life - can you get over this?

On my game, in the match engine Dida and Walcott were white!?

So what? get over it.

I also offered Kaka to clubs

That's a silly thing to do.

In a match, my goalkeeper blocked a shot and then just stood there as everyone else moved leaving an open goal for the oncoming attacker.

I'm sure others have other issues, perhaps if we put them on this thread SI can correct the problems ahead of the release.

The 3D engine is only a fancy pants version of the 2D engine. I wouldn't get carried away hoping for it to be too realistic in terms of goal keeper movements etc.. maybe in the future 2012 - who knows!

thanks for the explanation backpackant, I'm not ranting (or not meaning too!)

You're welcome.

There are a lot of issues and a lot of silly threads being raised. Your points are valid but copy and paste them into SI's official sticky and they're more likely to get seen. You probably won't get a personal reply but then there are a LOT of problems.

Fingers crossed for the patch.

Archived