A Question about the Patch on Release Day

I sincerly hope not that would be suicide lol

can you imagine SI say something like : yeah we know about that huge bug but we alreday released 2 patches for the game which is our quota... Are you serious? This would be suicide :o)

I sincerly hope not that would be suicide lol

can you imagine SI say something like : yeah we know about that huge bug but we alreday released 2 patches for the game which is our quota... Are you serious? This would be suicide :o)

yeah, just imagine if there was say a massive 'corner bug' which appeared in the second patch and SI didnt release a 3rd patch to fix it. suicide.

Internet cafes dont usually allow you to download huge patch files and transfer them to some form of media

wont be huge patch files... very doubt much more than 150mb for a patch, and most cafes ive known do allow u to backup media onto a cd at there main station.

Not that I'm aware of. All this stuff is usually discussed amongst the team.

sorry to ask (couldnt be bothered finding which forum its probably talking about). On the 3D match engine, players are always kicking on there left side. Will the patch fix the problem on release day?. It does really look funny when Steven Gerrard has a cracking shot from 30 yards with his left foot. :)

im at work. im just generally wondering because some people will buy the game completely unaware that it is unplayable out of the box. These people more than likely will not be in the know about patches and the likes. Many will return it to the shop.

im at work. im just generally wondering because some people will buy the game completely unaware that it is unplayable out of the box. These people more than likely will not be in the know about patches and the likes. Many will return it to the shop.

thats true, but then i also find the game can be very playable to some untill u read on the forums and see the bugs.. it plays in ur mind and starts to destory ur heart for the game, what they dont know doesnt hurt them sorta thing lol

• Administrators
in gameplay its not as good no, ill admit that. However id rather line the CM staff's pockets than the SI staffs pockets after comments that were made by certain si members regarding their userbase
So basically you're saying that the game won't actually be better, but you'll buy CM just because you don't like SI then? :)
pretty much yeah. i dont see the problem with that.

Since you don't intend on buying the game by your own admission, this topic appears to be nothing but pointless stirring. But then I'm not sure I'd expect much else.

Archived