Why not offering another demo that does not ask for the graphic card?

It could be used for all having problems now with 3-D. I guess a lot of the troubles comes by the code testing the graphic card for minimum specs and if that failed the game won't run. With a "open" demo that does not detect the graphic card it may run on several computers and crash on others. But I think it's worth a thought.

they have made the game what your asking for is that you want the game to work with your graphics card but hope the game doesnt ask for it what graphics card do you have

you dont need a amazing one trust me i have a sis mirage 3 and just updated it just update there not going to make a completely new game cause thats what they would have to do you sir just need a update go to your gfx card site

Hey gibbo112!

I also have an sis mirage 3 gfx card in my laptop and the game will not run very well in 3d at all in my laptop! I have 1gb memory which i app isnt great but meets the minimum vista requirements!

My game will run in 3d but stutters constantly and if very poor! I tried to update the drivers for my gfx card but my comp told they wer the best available!

Im really stuck what to do next coz am even having troubles with the game in 3d is there anything else you could recc?

Also where abouts did you go to update ur gfx card? Any help you cud give me wud be much app mate!

Archived