One last question - promise!

Could you guys take a look at this Littlewoods catalogue page please, can any of you guys assure me that any of these (if any) will run FM 09 like a dream? (dear old mother has agreed to let me get one off her catalogue!:))

Thank you

http://www.littlewoods.com/rf/s.do?Np=1&Ns=prod_in_stock%7c1%7c%7cprod_min_base_price%7c1%7c%7cscu_id%7c1&Ntk=littlewoods_search&Ntt=desktop+computer&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Nty=1Ν=this_product&pageSize=12&Nao=48&cmEvent=page_navigation

Why couldn't you just add this to the threads you've already started? Not being rude, but there's no need to create yet another thread.

Sorry Nomis07, new to this and just want to make sure I dont spend a heap of money on something that doesn't work, a new thread (technically a new topic) means it gets read!

Your comments are noted though :thup:

go to dell and look at vostro 200 desktops under small business.

Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor E7200 (2.53GHz, 1066MHz, 3MB cache)

3072MB 800MHz (2x1024 + 2x512) Memory

320GB (7200rpm) Serial ATA/100 Hard Drive with 16MB DataBurst™ cache

256MB ATI® Radeon™ HD 3650 graphics card

Total Price £468.83

Why couldn't you just add this to the threads you've already started? Not being rude, but there's no need to create yet another thread.
go to dell and look at vostro 200 desktops under small business.

Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor E7200 (2.53GHz, 1066MHz, 3MB cache)

3072MB 800MHz (2x1024 + 2x512) Memory

320GB (7200rpm) Serial ATA/100 Hard Drive with 16MB DataBurst™ cache

256MB ATI® Radeon™ HD 3650 graphics card

Total Price £468.83

how about this?

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=FS-084-OK

Sorry Nomis07, new to this and just want to make sure I dont spend a heap of money on something that doesn't work, a new thread (technically a new topic) means it gets read!

Your comments are noted though :thup:

No probs, just pointing you in the right direction. BTW Littlewoods are probably not the best place to get from, Dell is a good shout.

those are some of the the most over priced pieces of junk ive ever seen. I could build a system 10 times more powerful with the same amount of money. Christ i didnt know they still sold PC's with 15 inch flatscreens. lol

whs :thup:

Archived