So do SI make changes between now and 14 Nov?

The most likely event is a release of the game and simultaneous patch release to fix the most serious bugs (i.e. technical bugs, large bugs affecting gameplay.)

Through Steam you are likely to get a patched version as the retail version if this were to be the case.

Dont quote me though, as there is no official SI position on this to my knowledge.

Theres numerous other threads about this.

The game is now in gold master stage. Hence why we have a "gold" demo. This means that the game is in production, and so any fixes will be in a patch which will come out on release :)

The most likely event is a release of the game and simultaneous patch release to fix the most serious bugs (i.e. technical bugs, large bugs affecting gameplay.)

Through Steam you are likely to get a patched version as the retail version if this were to be the case.

Dont quote me though, as there is no official SI position on this to my knowledge.

Miles has confirmed there is going to be a patch on release day Bell :)

I've been playing Champ Man/FM for a good few years but always just bought the original copy from the shop on release day and then never updated it with any patches etc. Is it just a case of me buying the game like usual, uploading it onto my comp and then do i upload a 'patch' from the internet? Or do i get the patch through the game itself!?

I've been playing Champ Man/FM for a good few years but always just bought the original copy from the shop on release day and then never updated it with any patches etc. Is it just a case of me buying the game like usual, uploading it onto my comp and then do i upload a 'patch' from the internet? Or do i get the patch through the game itself!?

Best to keep tabs on here, and downloading any patch as they are announced. That way, you'll get the patch and be able to see other people's feedback about it. Maybe even give feedback yourself. :)

I have a question about the patch.

It will be released on the 14th, we know that is very likely, however, roughly what time?

I'm not expecting an answer of "it will be released at 11.23am and 45 seconds" but will it most likely be morning, afternoon or evening? Reason being that I will be on a train for a few hours from midday (on release date) and it would be great if I had a patched game to play.

Any ideas mods or staff? Thanks in advance

I have a question about the patch.

It will be released on the 14th, we know that is very likely, however, roughly what time?

I'm not expecting an answer of "it will released at 11.23am and 45 seconds" but will it most likely be morning, afternoon or evening? Reason being that I will be on a train for a few hours from midday (on release date) and it would be great if I had a patched game to play.

Any ideas mods or staff? Thanks in advance

I would expect that it would go up at midnight on the 14th as that is when the game is released.

Excuse me for not knowing, but do SI attempt to sort out some of the bugs we have highlighted before shipping the final version? or has the final version been packed and we have to wait for the patches?

Cheers

Yes, they are working on it and they have said they will have a patch available on the 14th Nov.

You down upload the game, you install it - or download from steam.

One installed, download the patch and run. Simple, game patched. Start a new game.

I hope Data Team will change some things, fix reported bugs, sack Ramos (SI dont have to pay 10m pounds for that, it's just one click away! :)), put Harry at Spurs and promote Adams. I'm not happy with Serbian research, there are lot's of mistakes, overrated players, etc. Like, for example, Vukobratovic from Red Star. Come on, man, he's like Fabregas's twin brother. But, there's one difference, Fab played for Arsenal last year and he was absolutely awesome, while Vukobratovic played in Serbian 2nd league. And yes, he's a bench-warmer this season.

I have no idea what that is mate. Not come across that one yet.

Its where the right click menu appears everytime you click on screen, meaning you cannot progress, because when you click the left house button, it does what the rigth mouse button should!

Archived