i wont be buying it

For me, the funs gone out of it, everything is thrown at you, there is way to much information than you need, si you need to realise this is a game, and games should be about fun, everything went downhill from cm01-02, that year everything was spot on, and you can see that buy the amount of people still playing the game. It had the balance of realism, fun and longevity,

This years debacle,seems that its all just thrown together, not moulded into a great game that it can be, i mean transfer roumers? why add that in? you cant gain nothing from it,

anyway rant over,

si loss of 30 quid

For me, the funs gone out of it, everything is thrown at you, there is way to much information than you need, si you need to realise this is a game, and games should be about fun, everything went downhill from cm01-02, that year everything was spot on, and you can see that buy the amount of people still playing the game. It had the balance of realism, fun and longevity,

This years debacle,seems that its all just thrown together, not moulded into a great game that it can be, i mean transfer roumers? why add that in? you cant gain nothing from it,

anyway rant over,

si loss of 30 quid

How about you pick up a newspaper every day with rumours in it. It just adds a bit more fun to the game, it might highlight a player your opposition is looking at and you get a wee heads up before they sign them. To me its a nice wee addition.

anyway rant over,

si loss of 30 quid

You have to realise FM can be played both as a game or as a simulator. If, like me, you want it to be as realistic as possible and as much of a simulator as possible then features like rumours, press conferences etc add to that realism.

If you don't like them, ignore them and just focus on the items you like.

I actually like the demo i played in windows mode and i get no crashes or freezes but i would rather play in full screen mode, i like all the new additions and i was a bit skeptical on the whole 3D thing but after playing my first game im not too fussed with it.

Although i will probably still use 2D classic and the match slider bar dosn't bother me much as i never watched highlights anyway and have always played on the fastest setting anyway on previous editions.

Archived