The Open-minded view on FM series

I come on these forums alot, daily infact and generally enjoy my time here....I dont post much as i feel my knowledge of football and FM is lacking in comparison to some of the hardcore FM fans who grace these forums.

Reading thru these threads, of angry fans who seem to be looking for perfection in this game. To me FM and before that CM were never about an end product as such, i see these series of games as more of an evolution, this game will never be perfect. I never want there to come a time where we are paying our hard earned cash on a data update. I want new features brought into the game, 3D is a prime example, yeah it works on my year old laptop but alas which a very jerky motion.....I have had to return to to the 2D but im still glad that the 3D is there. Yeah the injuries at the moment are a bit excessive, but once again I know this will be sorted with the release day patch.

Right im gonna stop rambling now and thank SI for all their past efforts and i will be supporting them thru thick and thin in the many years to come

Jay

Archived