Bigger mess CM 4 release or Fm 2009?

CM4 was far, far worse. Nothing worked well. For FM2009, take away the technical problems with the 3D and the injury bug and people's perception of this game will radically alter. There were never two things you could fix to make CM4 a substantially better game.

The question is stupid since FM09 has not been released yet. I don't know if you are stupid, or if you are just new to forums, but if it is the latter, you should know that the high number of very negative posts which is overflowing this forum from a relatively low number of members who lack basic intelligence, common sense and believes that hiding behind a keyboard and a nickname can allow them to behave like neanderthals, is not in any way representative of the state of FM09 demo or the coming game. If you are in fact one of these neanderthals, I can only recommend you to calm down, and wait for the finished game which will be patched on release day.

CM4 is the version of CM/FM I have played the least, since I bought my first game, CM 94 I think it was. It was totally unplayable until the last patch, and after that it was still crap IMO. From what I have seen from playing the FM09 demo so far, it looks good, 3d is brilliant, press conferences looks good, the new news items are brilliant, and so are the new fact sheet about your team. It seems to work good so far, haven't noticed any bugs (haven't been plagued by injuries yet) except the non-essential typing sensitivity bug.

I'll think you'll all find that CM4 had a bit of an upgrade on the minimum requirements as well. So not everybody could run it either. Graphics were not an issue I agree, but there are literally no top of the range games which don't require graphics now.

FM09 works out of the tin albeit there are problems with it which no doubt SI will address but CM4 was awful.

I remember we started a 4 player network game in CM4 when it came out and the scores on one PC were different to the other PC's! It was hellish.

FM09 is not a complete rewrite like CM4 was and you can def see that SI have got most of it right with FM09.

In fact, if the injury bug was not there most people would have been pleased with the demo.

I don't know if you are stupid, or if you are just new to forums, but if it is the latter, you should know that the high number of very negative posts which is overflowing this forum from a relatively low number of members who lack basic intelligence, common sense and believes that hiding behind a keyboard and a nickname can allow them to behave like neanderthals, is not in any way representative of the state of FM09 demo or the coming game. If you are in fact one of these neanderthals, I can only recommend you to calm down, and wait for the finished game which will be patched on release day.

Completely unneccessary. Utterly rude and in fact suggests you yourself are the one who lacks basic intelligence and the ability to accept that opinions will differ and people will want to voice their own. How anyone not agreeing with you would make them akin to behaving like neanderthals is beyond me. Frankly on the basis of your rude post I think that disagreeing with you is probably a badge of honour. So grow up you pathetic creature and stop abusing people without reason.

FM2009 is worse for me - CM4 was flawed, yes, but at least the game was stable, and didn't crash or hang, and it ran, even if it was totally unrealistic and had gameplay related bugs.

I do miss the striekrs who could score 80+ per season though!

Whoa, over the top lads? FM09 is quite strong this year, I think some people can be dissapointed by injuries (if proven to be the case) as this has cropped up in the past, dissapointed by some GUI tweaks (highlight slider reduction) and most definitely compatibility issues but other than that, its pretty solid! CM4 was a while back and I dont think it compares to 09.

Archived