The Corner hack still exists.

In my last 3 games with Man Utd, Ferdinand, Vidic and Evans have all scored from corners. I set the instructions to the same as FM08(corners to 6 yard box, player to Challenge Keeper).

Admittedly,the problem is less severe(keepers actually make saves now) however i find it disturbing it still exists.

I'm surprised they haven't fixed it???

Of course it is our own choice to whether we will use the cheat, but to make the game the most realistic manager game they have to fix it...

Say a new FM player, who have never heard of this cheat, finds out about it while playing the game.. He simply just thinks that he is a clever manager :D

It's your own choice whether to use it or not. Same as reloading games when you lose or signing on as Chelski to give your Wycombe side £50million in transfer fees for Bob the Window Cleaner. Are those "hacks" that SI should fix? Like all the other little cheats, if it bothers you don't do it.

^^^^^^^ To add:

I'm only saying this now because of the multitude of things wrong with the new game as it stands. This is so far down the list of priorities (IMO) that it can wait for FM10. But essentially, I do agree, it could have been fixed. Just fix the important stuff first.

Haven't played the demo match but from FML experience I can say that they greatly improve this imbalance.

They make it look almost realistic(still not perfect) but the real problem was that it was still by far the most effective use of corners and SI thought it was ok(which IMO isn't at all) so I don't expect any major changes here.

Archived