one on ones

I know this an old chestnut but has anyone else been having the same old problem of strikers missing 9 out of 10 one on ones? it's even worse when watching 3d as it's always the same angles and you know before you've even shot that your gonna miss!

other than a few glaring errors I honestly belive this has the makings of a great fm, as long as the patches work that is! :D

It's weird because the goalkeeper doesn't move but the striker feels the need to hit it straight at the keeper. Must not like him very much.

Sometimes the ball goes a bit to the side but the keeper saves it without moving, I think there simply aren't enough keeper animations yet for saves. If you compare the 3D and the 2D it reveals this a bit.

Not a big issue, but one area where the 2D is superior.

Scored three, missed two so far for me. Only one of the two that were missed was a clear-cut chance (and it was hit by David Ngog, hardly world-class :)). Actually, this brings me to 3Ds big advantage. I was watching the match in 2d mode (I'm comparing the two, atm) and couldn't believe the striker had missed what looked like a sitter. I watched the replay in 3d and it became a lot clearer what was happening.

Archived