basicly got the STRAWBERRY demo, all was well untill i had my first match (made my own special friendly JUST for the 3d)

well i wait a while and the match starts... in 2d... so i look for the change to 3d option

which i find to be 'greyed out' and unable to click on (like german players!)

is there a reason for this?? quite peezed off about this at the moment!

also i dont know if anyone has had this problem but when u load FM09 is ur keyboard REALLY sesative... i mean i type on word like i dunno 'ronaldo' in the search box and it comes out like rrooonaaldoooo when im typing completely normally and its only like it on FM?

any help would be appricated!

basicly got the STRAWBERRY demo, all was well untill i had my first match (made my own special friendly JUST for the 3d)

well i wait a while and the match starts... in 2d... so i look for the change to 3d option

also i dont know if anyone has had this problem but when u load FM09 is ur keyboard REALLY sesative... i mean i type on word like i dunno 'ronaldo' in the search box and it comes out like rrooonaaldoooo when im typing completely normally and its only like it on FM?

Apparently there is a problem with the 3D match engne in that it's only taking specific types of Video Processors. Intel seems to be a big problem.

Apparently there is a problem with the 3D match engne in that it's only taking specific types of Video Processors. Intel seems to be a big problem.

so your telling me i gotta get a new video processor!?

i aint gonna fork out any extra tbh... the reason i loved fm in the first place was the simplicity of it... grrrr is there ANY way around it?

same problem here...only 2D available...though even this 2D viewer is better than previous ones :)

no way to switch to 3D if we don't upgrade/replace the video processor (or the entire laptop)?

so your telling me i gotta get a new video processor!?

i aint gonna fork out any extra tbh... the reason i loved fm in the first place was the simplicity of it... grrrr is there ANY way around it?

A patch its on its way apparently. Weather or not it'll solve our problem is anyones guess. I'm in the same boat as you. My computer is less than 3 months old, yet is unable to play 3D? Quite concerning.

A patch its on its way apparently. Weather or not it'll solve our problem is anyones guess. I'm in the same boat as you. My computer is less than 3 months old, yet is unable to play 3D? Quite concerning.

ill just have to wait for the patch i suppose...

not happy at all though, by the look of things the games riddled with bugs,

was sincerly looking foward too this game. had to sleep round my mothers last night so only down loaded the demo like 30 minutes ago... massive massive dissapointment at the moment

will the patch still work on the demo or only on full release, not keen on forking out 30-40 quid for an unfinished product

ill just have to wait for the patch i suppose...

not happy at all though, by the look of things the games riddled with bugs,

was sincerly looking foward too this game. had to sleep round my mothers last night so only down loaded the demo like 30 minutes ago... massive massive dissapointment at the moment

will the patch still work on the demo or only on full release, not keen on forking out 30-40 quid for an unfinished product

I would be pretty sure that the patch will only work on the full game.

great...

if it dont work ill just have to take it back and get some other game,

i might try it again i dont see how it can be any different but you never know!

Errr, how can you take it back? you haven't got it.:confused:

Wouldn't be stirring the pot a bit would we?

Archived