Demo feeback

First, despite a lot of negative coments i have read on here, i am really enjoying the demo. There are a few issues which i will get to in a minute but i must say i am loving the 3D match engine, it just add's that bit more realism.

The Good points, well i have played 6 games as Arsenal and despite having half my team injured i have yet to loose! I like the press conferences as it just adds that bit more to the pre and post match, and i like the assistants feedback and player motivation during the game. Why is Gallas never motived though!?

Match engine is great, makes those 30 yard screamers all the more enjoyable :-)

Scouting also seems better and i like the regular updates on their progress, also the transfer news and occasional 'leaked bid' (Pat Rice never did tell me who did it!) is more realistic.

Ok SI here are the issues i have noticed so far, can i just point out that only the problem affecting the game is injuries, the others are more cosmetic!

• Injuries - This has been mentioned alot, but playing as Arsenal i have lost Eboue for 4 months, Adebayor for 2 months, Demilson for 3 months and seem to pick up at least one injury a game. Would like to point out i have only played 6 games.
  • Match Engine - As i said pretty good so far, if i want to be picky i have scored a number of free kicks so far, the last of which the keeper stood behind his wall with his hands on his hips leaving Van Persie to put the ball right down the middle. Secondly unless i have some super tactic Yaya Toure has so far scored 4 goals in 6 games all from 30 yards. He is my holding player and is always free outside the box and never seems to miss! Not that im complaining but it does seem a little unrealistic. Also players standind still with ball is a bit annoying! I did also see Adebayor sctretcher off without a stretcher. His body simply slid along pitch, still face down until he reached the dugout which was quite funny!
  • The double spelling when typing words, but this has aready been mentioned quite a bit.
  • Girlfriend is back to moaning at me again!

Just a brief update as im currently fitting my new Kitchen so finding time to play the game quite hard to come by.

Archived